Wednesday 5 September 2012

Guilty face...




                                                                         source

Oh dear. Not doing very well at this blogging lark, am I? Having to apologise to the void after only a single post three months ago is a bit of a fail...but hey, I'm back now.

The last few months have had more than a few massive highs and several low-down lows. The truth is I've been too busy trying to live to make time for blogging. Or something like that. I totally get now how hard it is to blog, especially if its about your own life. Even blogging fairly anonymously gives me the shivers, but there is just no one out there telling it like it is about mental health, and I'm sick of it. So I'm going to make myself blog from now on. No excuses.

Honest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment